Tec 7 Glue
Tec 7 has multiple applications in the Building, Construction, Airconditioning/Ventilation, Sanitary and General Maintenance areas, which are detailed below. You can almost certainly come up with more uses yourself.
- Bonding of insulation, even on wet surfaces. Tec 7 does not dissolve polystyrene foam.
- As a mounting adhesive for bonding skirting boards, lathing, sidings, eaves, laths on brick, gyproc, celular concrete, Ytong, mortar, etc. Tec 7 replaces mechanical attachments.
- As a sealant for both wet and difficult surfaces. Does not attack natural stone like marble, Belgian blue stone and granite. Ideal as a sealant between windows and brickwork. Can be painted perfectly, even with acrylate dispersion paints.
- Windows and Verandas: bonding of glass in synthetic and aluminium profiles, bonding of adhering pieces and corner pieces in the production of windows.
- Bonding of ferrous and non-ferrous plates on window works
- Bonding of mirrors. does not attack the silver coating
- Bonding of decorative panels
- In the construction of elevators, good adhesion to painted surfaces
- Bonding of wooden or metal table tops
- Bonding of synthetic plates and insulation in refrigerators
- Bonding of characters and names plates on gravestones and fronts
- Sealing and bonding of containers
Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Sealing of both PVc and metal tubing
- Excellent bonding also on galvanized ducts
- As a sealant, even on wet surfaces
- Does not attack acrylate
- Tec 7 is U.V. resistant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- As a universal adhesive, Tec 7 bonds to most surfaces, containts no solvents, does not attack synthetic material
- As a universal sealant, Tec 7 combines the advantages of an acrylic and silicone sealant, without the disadvantages of these two products
- Reduces your stock of different products
- Tec 7 replaces: mounting, wood and P.U. adhesive, silicone sealants, sanitary silicone sealants, acrylic sealants, butyl rubber sealants. Now just one product instead of seven
- Easy to apply
- Tec 7 : the high-tech solution to all your mounting and sealing problems